Friday, January 23, 2009

Training in the desert




Well I made it out to Tucson for 7 weeks of warm weather to train in! Sorry it's been so long since an update, we haven't had much internet out here(I'm living about 30 miles west of Tucson, in the desert), but things are rolling now, and I'll definitely be updating this thing more often. The weather has been wonderful so far, about 75 degrees and sunny everyday! I am already rocking some pretty sweet tan lines. I've had a few solid 20ish hour weeks, and everything is going great! My roommate Bennet is a solid chef, so we've been eating well, and resting well. It's super quiet out here, which is nice, I'm doing a lot of reading and writing. Here are a few photos of where we live and train...Im doing the Shoot-Out tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment