Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Early Christmas!

The mother-load has arrived! Im pretty pumped about rocking the pinstripes all year...I think it makes me look skinnier! Saturday Bennet and I made the trek to town for the Shoot-out. It's definitely the toughest group ride I've ever done. The "shoot-out" part is about 40 minutes long, ending with a sprint up a pretty steep kicker...then its pretty chill for a while until Madero Canyon, which is an all out 25 minute effort up a climb...it was brutal. Then the ride seems to turn into a death march back to town. It was 4:30 ride time, about 92 miles.

Sunday was another monster day, we rode out to Kitt Peak and did it twice! (It's a 12 mile climb, average 8%, going up to 7,000 ft. elevation) Needless to say, I spent most of the day in bed yesterday, only getting up to eat large amounts of pasta and tofu!

1 comment:

  1. The pinstripes are awesome....but the 70s called....they want their couch back!

    ReplyDelete