Wednesday, December 24, 2008

you receive what you believe


I started off the 2008 season as a cat. 4 with the lofty goal of becoming a pro cyclist...I had no idea how or when or if it would ever happen, but I couldn't think about anything else! It was a LONG year to say the least, but with huge help from loads of people(I'll thank them all individually later), my dream came true! I signed a contract with Kenda Pro Cycling for '09! I'm super excited about meeting all the guys at camp in late February and having a huge year. Thats it for now, I just wanted to get this thing rolling. I promise more and better updates than my last blogging attempt. Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! A new blog! Keep it goin' this time, stud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the angels are rejoicing. Now that we are rested and well slept, we can now follow the adventures of Tyrail. Congrats on the accomplishments. Just know that B'ham behind you and Matt. Represent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you betta represent sucka sucka..... yeah yeah!
    much love brotha
    e

    ReplyDelete